Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Bullard's Speech

 Good Morning Teachers and my learning whanau. My name is Bullard Tuarae. I stand here today to tell you why I should be a house captain. During this speech I am going to tell you some reasons why I want to be a house captain.


Firstly I would like to share all about myself.

I am a Cook Islander and I am proud of my culture. I am the youngest in my family and the most annoying sibling. I enjoy playing drums and ukulele. My favourite sports are rugby league and volleyball.


What a great leader looks like:

Responsibility 

Showing fire and ace

Helping my learning whanau

Being prepared

Don’t be a Distraction


Anyone can be a leader but these are my reasons of how I can  be the best leader in Glen Taylor School:

I am confident in my learning and playing area

I look after my peers.

I am a great helper to all students in Glen Taylor School

I am a hard working student

I am kind, caring and very funny I can make everyone laugh

I am strong mentally and physically.

I protect my whanau




I believe I have the potential and courage to be your leader. I will be grateful if I am given an opportunity to serve you all.


I just want to say a big thank you to Mr Raj and Junior for helping me with my speech.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment