Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

I Am Poem

                    

I Am Poem



I am a proud Cook islander

I wonder how my family in the Cook Islands doing

I hear my family cheering for me when I am getting a reward

I see my siblings hugging each other and looking after my parents 

I want to become a basketball player or a rugby player

I am a proud Cook Islander


I pretend I am younger than I look 

I feel happy when my friends and family a proud of me

I touch my ps4 controller when ever I am playing with my friends

I worry if I will ever become what I want to be

I cry whenever I am sad or whenever my family and friends are crying

I am a proud Cook Islander


I understand your love for me

I say kind things to my parents

I dream to get a good job

I try my hardest to help my family and look after them

I hope you are happy when you are older

I am a proud Cook Islander


2 comments:

  1. Wow Bullard - yo are a superstar. Love your poem. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful writing Bullard I feel your love thru your beautiful
    poem. Ka Pai! :)

    ReplyDelete